Domestic Pool & Spa
Our customers trust us to keep their pools clean, safe and inviting over either the summer period for outdoor pools (or year-long for hardy swimmers) or year-long for indoor installations. Our service contracts can be arranged on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis or tailor-made to suit your specific needs.
Generally our service contract includes all or some of the following:
- Vacuum and brush the pool as required
- Pool water tested during visit and chemicals for correction of Chlorine/Bromine/pH supplied and added as required
- Equipment and fittings checked for efficient operation and leaks
- Skimmers cleaned out
- Filter backwashed and rinsed
- Filter service once per annum including filter media if required.
For customers who prefer to undertake their own maintenance throughout the season, we offer an open up / close down service which prepares the pool for use at the start of the season and closes down the pool at the end of the season.
We stock a wide range of pool chemicals and accessories and are happy to provide advice to pool owners.
We offer a full range of different options which include re-design, refurbishment and upgrade works such as plant room equipment refurbishment/upgrade; spa pool replacement; retiling and re-grouting; pool drainage grating replacement; infill of swimming pools; pool cover installation/replacement; pool access steps/ladders installation/replacement ; underwater tiling repairs; filter media servicing.